Start The Journey @ The Beginning

Click here to go to the first post of this blog & watch Dell grow up right before your eyes! Simply click on "newer post" to take you from start to finish. Enjoy!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Second Chance ~ Day 239

To see Santa Claus!
 Enjoying the decorations while in line.
 This wasn't a planned visit.  I made a last minute trip home to visit my father for the weekend and when we showed up at the mall there was Santa Claus.  There was barely a line so we decided to take advantage.  I totally wish Dell was dressed a bit nicer, but over all I am very happy with the picture!

3 comments:

cenichols said...

Those are cute of course. Dell is dressed fine. Not sure what his expression means. I can't wait to see them. Send them Mommaw and Poppaw's love, hugs and kisses.

MommyLevan said...

that is a great picture with Santa!

Sonja said...

the first pic is awesome...