Start The Journey @ The Beginning

Click here to go to the first post of this blog & watch Dell grow up right before your eyes! Simply click on "newer post" to take you from start to finish. Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

8 Months Old! ~ Day 109

Tuesday, August 10th.....

Our boy

is eight months old today!  I can hardly believe it!
So here are some of the many faces of Dell.  We took these today. He can be quite the ham!





I wish I could freeze time & he could stay this little forever!
I just love his two little teeth!
We spent his 8 month birthday @ his Momaw & Popaw's house.  He spent a lot of time perfecting his crawl!

Whenever he gets in this position, I wanna yell "Drop & give me 20!"
All tired out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at those sweet little fat legs. Thank you so much for letting me watch your little boy grow...it's one of the reasons I love reading blogs. Thanks, great pictures.

Haupi