Start The Journey @ The Beginning

Click here to go to the first post of this blog & watch Dell grow up right before your eyes! Simply click on "newer post" to take you from start to finish. Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

RAW(e) ~ Tattos



Linking up with Sailor & Co for this weeks RAW(e) challenge: Tattoos!

Here is mine. 

I had this done when I was 25 and I am happy to say I have never regretted it. Dance is something that is a part of me... This tattoo is also unique to me as it was hand drawn by the tattoo artist. It used to have a lot of nice shading in it... some grays and white... time has faded those, and added a freckle! The freckle there on the dancers leg didn't used to be there. Imagine my surprise when I took the picture and saw it.


Wanna join in the fun?  Here's how:
Post your UNTOUCHED photo to your BLOG.


When you do,

link up to THAT POST here!

Have fun doing it!!!



3 comments:

Barker's Momma said...

That's a beautiful tattoo!

Laura said...

Oooh I like that tattoo! Pretty!

beka said...

Very cool.
Someday...I might....Maybe...Probably...I don't know....MIGHT get a tattoo:)
Thanks for following me!