Start The Journey @ The Beginning

Click here to go to the first post of this blog & watch Dell grow up right before your eyes! Simply click on "newer post" to take you from start to finish. Enjoy!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Macro Friday ~ Yum, Yum!

It's time for another edition of my favorite (Oops, did I say that out loud??) photo contest hosted by Laura from Blogging From Bolivia!  I just love Macro Friday!

Today I enlisted the help of Dell's big sister.  Let's just say she was more than happy to oblige!

To see more fun macro shots click the icon below!

9 comments:

Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mommy2Four said...

Very creative! Love it!

jeffkny said...

This shot is really nice. Has appeal.

*Wild Flower* said...

That is a very yummy shot!
Very unique!

~One Country Girl

Ashley Sisk said...

Did you catch this mid-bite? Very unique perspective and I like it!

Lynda said...

What a unique shot; I've never seen quite anything like it. How original! Very well executed also.

The OriginalPsyn said...

WOW!!! How creative! Great shot/1

Mom of M&Ms said...

Great job! Way to think out of the box. The competition gets more stiff each week. Love this.

Laura said...

Aww, I'm glad you like macro friday!! :)

Amazing shot! I loves the colors & the unique angle. Great capture of detail. Very creative! :)