Start The Journey @ The Beginning

Click here to go to the first post of this blog & watch Dell grow up right before your eyes! Simply click on "newer post" to take you from start to finish. Enjoy!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Blog Hopping!

My boy has my eyes!
And I just love it!

I'm linking up today with Julie over @ The Peanut Gallery...Exit Here.
She created Mom N' Me Monday in an effort to encourage herself &
other moms  to step out from behind the camera & move in front of it!

Click on the button below to join in the fun!
BWS tips button

 A new blog party I found over @ Southern Reflections:


 The Trendy Treehouse:


MarketingMondays

 
And here is a summer long party I found, for gals
like me who can't put their cameras down! So cool!


TheSweetLife

9 comments:

Natalie said...

The EXACT same eyes...lucky you!! My son has my hubby's eyes, and the twins both have blue eyes and we don't know where those came from :)

Pondering and Writing said...

Hi! New follower from Meet and Greet Monday! Beautiful picture! : )

Erica K said...

hello from the monday blog hops.

cute boy, def has your eyes.

www.bassgiraffe.com

Unknown said...

I'm a new follower from Meet & Greet Monday.
I hope you'll come check me out at PS Mom Reviews and follow me too!

beingzaraandzidan said...

hey he sure does have ur eyes. LOvely!!

Stephanie said...

What a BEAUTIFUL photo! Found you from Meet & Greet Monday, nice to meet you! :) I am your newest follower!

beka said...

Aw, that is SUCH a good picture of you and cutie;)
Oh yes --and you both have beautiful eyes.

Alisa said...

Isn't he lucky to have your beautiful eyes!!

cenichols said...

That is such a good picture of Mommy and Dell. Look at their eyes. Dell has Mommy's eyes and Kensi has Daddy's eyes. Isn't that sweet. Love, Mommaw