Start The Journey @ The Beginning

Click here to go to the first post of this blog & watch Dell grow up right before your eyes! Simply click on "newer post" to take you from start to finish. Enjoy!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 58

Sunday...

We spent Sunday up @ Devil's Lake in Michigan to honor my Mother.  This is
the lake my family vacationed on every summer since before I was even born.  
I have never missed one summer there in my 34 years.  This year will be the first
that I won't be spending @ least one week there.  Because of how much this
lake means to our family, we went there this weekend to spread some of my
mothers ashes & enjoy some family time.


3 comments:

beingzaraandzidan said...

ooo what amazing pics. Def looks like a fun day

The Mommy said...

oh my goodness!! Just look how much fun everyone had. I love pictures of the little guy:) he is looking so adorable :)

cenichols said...

That is so cute. Dell looks like he is driving the boat and he seems to think he is. He has that proud look. That's funny. Love, Mommaw