Start The Journey @ The Beginning

Click here to go to the first post of this blog & watch Dell grow up right before your eyes! Simply click on "newer post" to take you from start to finish. Enjoy!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge ~ Bare Foot

 
 
 
I am jumping in on a photo contest  @ iheartfaces.   This weeks theme is Bare Foot as they proudly support Soles 4 Souls!  Pretty cool, huh?





So you have seen this photo before here, but I thought it was just perfect for the challenge, so here it is again!



2 comments:

Natalie said...

LOVE, love, love the baby feet!! This is an amazing picture, and reminds me that I need to take pictures of all of those little toes before they grow into big, ugly ones :)

Sandra Burns said...

This is a great shot! Following back!

Check out my other blog too
http://candyjarstories.blogspot.com