Start The Journey @ The Beginning

Click here to go to the first post of this blog & watch Dell grow up right before your eyes! Simply click on "newer post" to take you from start to finish. Enjoy!

Monday, June 14, 2010

iheartfaces Photo Challenge Week 24 ~ Day 52

This weeks photo challenge theme over @ iheartfaces is: All About Babies!  I can just hear all the "ooohing" & "aaahing" going on now, can't you?

Without further ado here is my submission.  This was taken today by moi & I just "heart" it!

Spectacular, right?  
I'm allowed to say that because I am his Mama!

 Click on the button below to see some more beautiful babies!


7 comments:

Barker's Momma said...

Just gorgeous!!! :-) Well done Momma!!

Prairie Mother said...

What beautiful eyes!

Shana Putnam said...

Love it Alisha!

Brianne said...

What a cutie!!!

http://thepinckney5.blogspot.com/2010/06/i-heart-faces-week-24-all-about-babies.html

MommyLevan said...

I love it!

Some call me Neesie. said...

Beautiful photo! I "heart" it too!

Heather said...

He is sooo cute!

Beautiful pic.