Start The Journey @ The Beginning

Click here to go to the first post of this blog & watch Dell grow up right before your eyes! Simply click on "newer post" to take you from start to finish. Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Checking in!

Hi there!  I am very behind as we were out of town for an extended 
weekend & I left my laptop @ home!  I hope to be able to catch up
tomorrow.  I may even sneak in a post tonight.

But......

I wanted to extend a warm "Hello" & "Thank You" to all my newest followers!  I feel so bad having you all join me & then abandoning the blog for 4 days!!  I'm thinking of cooking up a little something here to start honoring my fellow bloggers & followers, just to show how much I appreciate YOU!

OK.  Off to upload all the pics I took while I was away.....

No comments: