Start The Journey @ The Beginning

Click here to go to the first post of this blog & watch Dell grow up right before your eyes! Simply click on "newer post" to take you from start to finish. Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Works For Me Wednesday

works for me wednesday at we are that family 
This is my first time participating in WFMW.  It is a great way to get lots of suggestions on random things others have tried that,well, work for them!

Here's mine.  It is relatively simple.




 See this picture here?
Do you see what I see?
That darned strap kept falling down.  And the dress she wore the other day?
Had the nerve to do the same thing!  This annoys me to no end when it happens to me so
I am sure it must bug her too.  And even if it doesn't, it bothers me just to see it!

Soooo.... the other day I was at Target & saw a spool of 5 or 6 different
ribbons in the dollar section & snatched them up.  My original plan was
to use them in her hair.  You know, for pony tails & such.  Well when she
ran out to the pool the other night a little light bulb went off.  I quickly
grabbed a ribbon and.....


Wait for it.....




Viola!

A cute AND simple solution!

It Works For Me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great tip! Of course, my daughter is 12 and she'd never let me do that to her now. But back in the day I really could have used this trick :-)

Christina said...

Ha ha...lovely. Following you through the happiness project. lovely kids, lovely pics

Anonymous said...

So easy...I teach flute and voice lessons, and I always tell them when it's easy, it's right. Obviously the same is true in life. :)

Mrs. Little said...

That is the cutest tip ever!

I will have to use that this summer.

Thanks!

Bitterroot Mama said...

Great idea! I also love the cute little owls on your blog.